EDMUS 5.5 has been available since February 22, 2016, and EDMUS 5.5.1 since April 4, 2016.
What's new in EDMUS 5.5.1?
- Return of the "Duplicate current Clinical Assessment" button in the "Clinical Assessments" panel.
- Return of the "Multiple episodes" button in the "Neurological Episodes" panel.
- Fixes in the handling of intercurrent events.
- Other minor fixes.
What's new in EDMUS 5.5?
The most important new features of EDMUS 5.5 are the following:
- Handling of "intercurrent events" between Clinical Assessments
- New "Samples" panel
- Improved diagnosis calculations
- "Clinical Assessments" panel
- Handling of "intercurrent events": the "Clinical Assessments" panel now allows the user to specify whether an event (neurological episode or MRI) occurred since the previous assessment or not, and to create one if none was noted in the relevant panel. This status is kept updated as clinical assessments, neurological episodes or MRI are created or deleted, or as their dates are modified.
- It is now possible to specify irreversible disability dates directly from the Clinical Assessments panel, with the help of a graph depicting the score history.
- The name of the EGS score was changed to DSS.
- "Samples" panel
- New "Samples" panel, allowing the collection of detailed information on biological samples.
- "Diagnosis" panel
- Improvements and corrections to the diagnosis calculations (e.g. better calculation of clinical time dissemination for primary progressive forms).
- "Neurological Episodes" panel
- It is now possible, when creating a clinical assessment or a relapse therapy from the Neurological Episodes panel, to specify a date different from that of the episode.
- It is now possible to specify that there was no treatment for a given relapse.
- It is now possible to access the whole "Relapse therapy" thesaurus when creating a treatment from the Neurological Episodes panel.
- Consistency between the right/left/unilateral checboxes for the symptoms and signs.
- "CSF" panel
- It is now possible to specify the type (from 1 to 5) of the oligoclonal bands.
- Treatment panels
- Addition of an "Unknown" checkbox for the reasons of stopping.
- The checkboxes allowing to specify the "Reasons for stopping" of disease-modifying treatments now have tooltips giving the definition of each reason.
- It is now possible to modify a posteriori the drug or technique used for a given treatment (by selecting a different drug or technique from the treatment thesaurus).
- Adverse Events during Studies
- Improvements and corrections to the handling of adverse events during non observational studies.
- "Pregnancies" panel
- It is now possible to distinguish between a locoregional (not specified), epidural, spinal or general anesthesia.
- The "OFSEP" export now gives a choice between "OFSEP cohort patients" (who did not refuse the OFSEP clinical consent) and "Patients participating in a study".
- Patient List
- When filtering patients in the list for their participation in a given study, patients included more than once into a study are only listed once (but they are tagged).
- Data Checkup
- Improvements and corrections to the operation of the "Data Checkup" window.
- Reorganization of some of the tests into new categories.
- New tests to detect missing information on intercurrent neurological episodes or MRI, or protocols recorded before EDMUS 5.4.
- The "Display OFSEP-specific items" was moved from the user prerefences to the Global Preferences.
- Improvements in the calculation of the patient's age.
- Improvements in the handling of Comments.
- A bug which prevented users from changing their password in the User Preferences window was fixed.
- Many other improvements and small fixes.